Saturday 3 May 2014

Vinyl Feature: Julio Iglesias - 1100 Bel Air Place





1100 Bel Air Place was Julio Iglesias' first (mainly) English album and it was instrumental in giving him a
breakthrough into predominantly English speaking markets.

The album was released in February of 1984 and contained three hit singles, "To All the Girls I've Loved Before", "All of You" and "The Air That I Breathe".



 

Track Listing:

Side 1
All of You (with Diana Ross)
Two Lovers
Bambou Medley
The Air That I Breathe (with The Beach Boys)
The Last Time

Side 2
Moonlight Lady
When I Fall in Love
Me Va, Me Va
If (E Poi)
To All the Girls I've Loved Before" (with Willie Nelson)

My copy is not mint and has some surface noise between tracks, but when the music starts up you hear nothing but the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment